For ambassadors and visitors, Please read before you leave your message

« Older   Newer »
Aramyl
view post Posted on 10/2/2010, 14:08

Unfortunately forum settings do not allow unregistered users to open new discussions. However, you can reply to discussions already open. I invite you to register or to write in this post your message.

limustudotcom
view post Posted on 12/2/2013, 22:07

Greetings,

As I have mentioned to the Leader + Ambassador of relations we are in a new era. An era where we cannot afford to stand alone, but must combine resources. WGW merged into EC. DA is going to merge into a Russian server. EW has mostly merged into A/D. PE merged into EFL. This leaves only a handful of .com clans left.

Why have so many merged their members + treasuries + clan arts together? This is the only way we can remain competitive in this new server.

Reasons:
1. 3 Million Gold dispensary cost that every MC must make to be on par with rest of server
2. Active members needed to be competitive with average .ru clans is about 150+
3. Combining resources allows for better end game results

We at LoS have always been on good terms with your proud MC. We will remain so. However the game does not recognize the efforts of Allies, so we must share a banner in order to act as Brothers and Sisters in Arms. I have waited until all the other MCs "annexed" whoever they wanted because LoS is always the champion of the Shadows...and you guys have been left out in the dark to be alone. Join us in the dark underworld, and let us become the dominant PvP force of this new land!

Cheers,
LS

Vonemar
view post Posted on 15/2/2013, 23:22

Hello Limustudotcom,

as I told you I'm pleased to read your offer and I confirm you that we use to take these kind of decisions all together.

We are going to vote and we will et you know. Every companion that want to ask question is going to do it using this post.

Let's keep in touch,

RV

Vonemar
view post Posted on 24/2/2013, 11:42

Lord Limustudotcom,

we talked a lot between us and the final answer of our fierce warriors is the following:

We are going to fight the incoming battle with fierce bavery as we always did! The Steel Dragons are going to fight alone!

Thanks for your kind offer, I wish we can turn it into a friendly alliance

Raul Vonemar

3 replies since 10/2/2010, 14:08   89 views