Welcome, to the Lord Ambassadors of the Clan friends

« Older   Newer »
Lord Serpav
view post Posted on 4/2/2013, 14:15

My Lord, you are welcome.

I'm happy to meet you in this page.

I'm Lord Serpav, Steel Dragons clan's Ambassador

Here you can leave your message for our Council of Sages.

It will be my task provide you with a prompt reply.

Lord Serpav, the Ambassador

Draco Imperat,
Omnia Ignitur!

patrickou
icon5  view post Posted on 16/2/2013, 10:45

:huh:

Heya all,

I m Patrick from the south of france. I would like to suggest you a new vision of the future for the OLD MCs from COM. Since the Server Merge had been introduiced, we all know how strong are the russians with their huge and insane amount of FSP! Their MCs is stronger than ours because of ressources won everyday (10K per day as average). In case of war i let you imagine the result for all the old COM MCs... Far far behind without having a chance to win area or something like that! My idea just before the Server Merge was to gather the old MCs in 2 or 3 Main MCs to have a chance to exist against RUssians! I ve contacted Elite Warrios and Polish Elite and most of the active players had joined EFL to become a new MC! Most of them are part of the MC council now! In case of WAR they can be part of the Event from Within Clan PE could be somewhere on the MAP and other Within clans could be elsewhere!

Why joining US.
1) Because you are European and close in mind
2) You can still Exist as Within Clan helping the Main wining Arts, Areas. If still in Steel Dragon, it s impossible
3) It will be a pain to achieve something with less than 150+ players in MC and costly
4) You can meet some strong and helpfull players from different countries and open your tactics with their help
5) Joining my Old friend Zume and be a within Clan with an italian Warlord in EFL

At the moment i ve been conctated by 2 Russians MCs to Merge EFL with them so the MERGE of MC is the only solution to become stronger and exist! I will suggest you to check the Warrior Guild Wrath and EC MCs... One of the oldest MC had decided to merge with EC and by this way kill WGW, but by doing this they can still EXIST for the future!

If you want more infos just contact me via pms.

Best regards,

Pat.

Vonemar
view post Posted on 24/2/2013, 11:44

CITAZIONE (patrickou @ 16/2/2013, 10:45) 
:huh:

Heya all,

I m Patrick from the south of france. I would like to suggest you a new vision of the future for the OLD MCs from COM. Since the Server Merge had been introduiced, we all know how strong are the russians with their huge and insane amount of FSP! Their MCs is stronger than ours because of ressources won everyday (10K per day as average). In case of war i let you imagine the result for all the old COM MCs... Far far behind without having a chance to win area or something like that! My idea just before the Server Merge was to gather the old MCs in 2 or 3 Main MCs to have a chance to exist against RUssians! I ve contacted Elite Warrios and Polish Elite and most of the active players had joined EFL to become a new MC! Most of them are part of the MC council now! In case of WAR they can be part of the Event from Within Clan PE could be somewhere on the MAP and other Within clans could be elsewhere!

Why joining US.
1) Because you are European and close in mind
2) You can still Exist as Within Clan helping the Main wining Arts, Areas. If still in Steel Dragon, it s impossible
3) It will be a pain to achieve something with less than 150+ players in MC and costly
4) You can meet some strong and helpfull players from different countries and open your tactics with their help
5) Joining my Old friend Zume and be a within Clan with an italian Warlord in EFL

At the moment i ve been conctated by 2 Russians MCs to Merge EFL with them so the MERGE of MC is the only solution to become stronger and exist! I will suggest you to check the Warrior Guild Wrath and EC MCs... One of the oldest MC had decided to merge with EC and by this way kill WGW, but by doing this they can still EXIST for the future!

If you want more infos just contact me via pms.

Best regards,

Pat.

Lord Patrick,

we talked a lot between us and the final answer of our fierce warriors is the following:

We are going to fight the incoming battle with fierce bavery as we always did! The Steel Dragons are going to fight alone!

Thanks for your kind offer, I wish we can turn it into a friendly alliance

Raul Vonemar

patrickou
view post Posted on 24/2/2013, 17:06

thanks for your honest answer... I would like to add this :

Reading your post there is a nonsense : "I wish we can turn it into a friendly alliance" with "The Steel Dragons are going to fight alone"

Anyway i will respect your point of view and wish you the best in your small group of friends (sounds like a little xenophob)!

Good luck and see you in battle!

Best Regards,

Pat.

Vonemar
view post Posted on 24/2/2013, 18:09

CITAZIONE (patrickou @ 24/2/2013, 17:06) 
thanks for your honest answer... I would like to add this :

Reading your post there is a nonsense : "I wish we can turn it into a friendly alliance" with "The Steel Dragons are going to fight alone"

Anyway i will respect your point of view and wish you the best in your small group of friends (sounds like a little xenophob)!

Good luck and see you in battle!

Best Regards,

Pat.

Do not confuse our sence of identity with xenophobia ;)

As a matter of fact our greatest limit is the fact that we have decided to accept just italians between us. This is because of the language, not because of any problem with other peoples. I wish we can change this sooner or later

^_^

4 replies since 4/2/2013, 14:15   116 views