Guests cannot vote (Voters: 12)

scelta del nuovo clan

« Older   Newer »
Hyran
view post Posted on 11/11/2013, 00:14 by: Hyran

Comincio io ;)

La mia preferenza è Angel and Demons.

Vorrei fare una premessa:

Abbiamo deciso all'unanimità di confluire in un clan che ci permetta di risorgere. Il motivo che ci ha spinti a questa decisione è che vogliamo godere a pieno delle potenzialità di un MC, cosa che purtroppo non siamo riusciti a fare nel nostro; allora spiegatemi, perchè non scegliamo di far parte del migliore in circolazione?
Ho contato quasi 60 membri attivi online nello stesso momento, tutti "english speaker", meglio di così è difficile.

Angel and Demons, questi sono i termini dell'offerta:

Pagamento: 17k gold per giocatore
The standard clan fee is 17777, but don't worry about the entry fees, if a player has gold problems, they can just pay 5k or even delay payment. Our clan don't care about gold really. Our main aim is to enjoy and have fun among friends/clan mates.

Tasse: Nessuna
No, we don't have any clan tax. Never have, never will have. The entry fee is the only time a member needs to pay anything once they join us.

Partecipazione: Completa, i nostri incantatori e fabbri verranno accolti e trattati come gli altri membri degli A&D
Your smiths and enchanters will be posted on our clan page. Once a player joins us, he/she is part of the family, and we don't differentiate between old or new members. All members are equal.

Posti: 10-30
Our clan can offer you and ALL of your clan members entry. Don't worry about seeing that our clan is 'full' We have some [about 10-30] inactive members that we can evict if there are players wanting to join us.

Posizione in classifica dei top MC: 28°, forse il migliore tra i .com
Battle glory: 1939 punti
Subdistricts under control: 4
Fondi: 3,379,049
Bonus attivi: +1 att +1 dif

Periodo di inattività massimo ammesso: Indefinito, senza tassa per un futuro rientro.
Once you will be a member of A&D, you will be FOREVER a member of A&D. If a member is inactive and we need to evict some inactive members to make space, all that member have to do is write me, and he will be invited back to our family. So members can be away from our clan and re-join us as many times as he/she wish, it will still be free.
No need to pay anymore to re-join the family.

Ora passo la palla a voi :D

114 replies since 10/11/2013, 22:33   1348 views